A dedicated IP Address is a unique numerical identifier that is assigned exclusively to a single hosting accouunt.
You can easily add a dedicated IP Adress to your web hosting account within your Account Manager.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting plan you wish to add a dedicated IP to.
If you have only one Web Hosting plan, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Features section.
- Locate the Assign IP feature, hover your cursor over the feature's corresponding bar beside it, then drag the [<->] cursor to the right.
- Scroll down and click the Upgrade button.
- You will then be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
If you have any more questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.