The username, together with your password, is used to prevent any unauthorized access to your Crazy Domains account. Initially, all usernames are system-generated, but hey, you can always change it to something that’s easy for you to remember. You can do it in a few simple steps.
Before you proceed, please note that your username:
- must contain at least 8 characters
- can be in lowercase or uppercase
- can include numbers, but no special characters
How to Change Your Account Username
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click the EDIT PROFILE button.
- On your profile page, click the Security tab.
- In the username textbox, type your new username replacing the current one.
- Enter your current password.
- Scroll down and click Save. A confirmation will show once the update is successful.
Wait! Before closing your browser, make sure to test if the username is working. Try logging out and logging in to the Account Manager with your new username. If you can log in, then here’s a thumbs up for a job well done! That was easy, right?
How to Retrieve Lost Username
If you forgot your account username, just initiate a password reset. Once you receive the password reset link, click it, and you will see your username there. You don't have to change your password. Just copy your username, and you can close the page after.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.