Yes, with Crazy Domains, you have the option to customise your Web Hosting plan to your preferred features and add-ons to suit your business needs.
Customising means upgrading a feature or purchasing an add-on to your Web Hosting plan. Read through this article to learn:
What Features Can You Customise to Your Plan
There are different features you can customise to your plan but are not limited to:
- Web Space
- Mail Boxes
How to Upgrade via Account Manager
You can customise and access your Web Hosting features or add-ons via your Account Manager. If you haven't decided on a hosting plan yet, click this link to learn if you should choose a Linux or Windows hosting service. Otherwise, follow the steps below to upgrade a feature orpurchase an add-on to your Web Hosting plan.
- Log In to your Account Manager.
- Click the Web Hosting on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Web Hosting plan, you will be taken to its management page.
- Apply upgrades in (2) two different ways:
Upgrade plan features:
Upgrade to a higher plan:
In the Features section, choose your upgrades by dragging its corresponding bar to the right.
Click Upgrade. You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
- In the Linux or Windows section, next to Plan, click Upgrade.
- Select your desired Web Hosting plan from the drop-down menu.
- Click Pay Now to continue to pay for and activate your plan upgrade.
To learn more, visit this link for the utimate guide for Web Hosting. Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have any questions. We'd love to help!