How can I install (Setup) new WordPress site
Automatic installation of WordPress comes when you create your own account. The installation process is extremely easy and user-friendly. It only takes a few clicks to complete the process.
Follow these easy steps to install or add new WordPress site:
|Step 1.||Click on My Account at the top of this page.|
|Step 2.||Ensure that Account Manager is selected.|
|Step 3.||Enter your username and password and click Log In.|
|Step 4.||Click on Web Hosting from the menu bar at the top of the page.|
|Step 5.||Click on the domain name that is registered to WordPress Hosting.|
|Step 6.||On the WordPress Hosting page, scroll down to find New WordPress Site tab. Click the [ v ] arrow located at the right side of the tab.|
|Step 7.||Choose the domain you wish to add or install.|
|Step 8.||Choose a Data Centre where the WordPress site will be installed. Select the location that is closest to your customers.|
|Step 9.||Once you’re all done, click Create.|
Congratulations! You just installed your WordPress site to our WordPress Hosting.
The WordPress installation already comes with the following plug-ins:
- Limit Login Attempts – a plugin that sets a limit to logins and visitors rather than measuring your bandwidth
- Akismet – a plugin that protects your WordPress blog from spam.
- Ninja Forms – a plugin that provides Webform builder.
- WooCommerce – an eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything.
Note: WooCommerce, by default, is disabled. If you wish to use it, you can just enable it.
If you want to know what WordPress hosting is, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to transfer a large WordPress site to the WordPress hosting
- How to Restore WordPress Site
- How does Staging work on WordPress hosting
- Where can I find the link to the WordPress Admin dashboard?
- WordPress Hosting Blacklisted Plugins