How do I Transfer my .UK domain name from 1 and 1?
Article ID: 3757 Published: 1 Jul 2015 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can transfer .UK domains from 1 and 1 easily by doing the following:
- Enter https://contract.oneandone.co.uk into your browser and log in to your account.
- Click on Change Contract on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click Instant Domain Registration.
- Scroll down and click Cancel Individual Domains, then click OK.
- Click As soon as possible from the Execute menu and Change of Provider from the Cancellation menu and click OK.
- In the New Providers Tag field enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE.
- Scroll down and click Finish.
Your domain will then become manageable through Crazy Domains.
To transfer .UK domains from other Registrars please follow the below guide:
Was this helpful?
73% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.