How do I Transfer my .UK domain name from Namesco?
Article ID: 3761 Published: 1 Jul 2015 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can transfer .UK domains from Namesco by doing the following:
- Enter https://admin.names.co.uk into your browser and log in to your account.
- Click My Domain Names located under Services.
- Select the domain name you are transferring.
- Click DNS & Transfer Options and then click Transfer Domain.
- Scroll down and click Change Nominet Tag.
- Enter a reason for transferring in the top box that is shown.
- Enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE where the box asks for the Nominet Tag, click Update.
- Follow through the process to checkout, confirming the terms and conditions and the transfer.
Your domain will then become manageable through Crazy Domains.
To transfer .UK domains from other Registrars please follow the guide below:
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.