Almost any upgrade to your Windows server can be made instantly. You can upgrade your Windows server by doing the following:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Servers in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Server you wish to upgrade.
- In the Features section, choose your upgrades by dragging the pointers next to the required options to the left or right.
- Click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Windows server.