If you are using Crazy Domains’ Email Exchange hosting service, the Exchange Manager is your central control panel for managing contacts, public folders, users, and configuring mailboxes.
This guide will show you how to access the Exchange Manager in two easy ways:
Via Account Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On your dashboard, find the domain name associated with your Exchange hosting plan and click Email Exchange.
- On your domain page, click CONTROL PANEL.
- Sign in with your username and password and click Login.
TIP: Tick the Remember me box so your browser will save your logins when you access it again.
Via Direct Link
- Go to https://manage.premium.exchange.
- Enter your username and password, then hit Login.
Tick the Remember me box so your browser will save your logins.
Bookmark the direct link for easier access.