A Spacer or a Space Feature is a blank space that you can add to your website, which allows you to visually break down your page's content, helping you plan and improve the overall impact of your site. Although the template exists to suggest what type of content you can add, you can expand your imagination and create your own layout.
To add a Spacer in Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Layout.
- Drag and drop the Space icon onto a placeholder on your website page.
Congratulations! You just added a Spacer in Website Builder.
- To resize a Space Feature horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until the [↔] Arrow Icon appears; drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
- To resize a Space Feature vertically, hover your mouse pointer over it and click on the resizing control that appears below; drag it up or down to resize and release when done.
- To move a Space Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To delete a Space Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.