Name Servers are used to point a Domain Name to an IP Address. Your Name Servers will depend on the Crazy Domains product that you have connected to your Domain. Keep in mind that where you make your future
Domain Name System (DNS) updates will also depend on the Name Servers you have set. You can update the Name Servers on any of your Domain Name within your
Modify your Name Servers by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Domain you wish to update from your list of Domain Names.
- Scroll down to the Name Servers section. Click the Hamburger Menu on the right, then select the Add Name Server from the drop-down menu.
- To apply a new Name Server, enter the Host Name and IP address then click the Update button.
- To delete a Name Server, click Delete on the right side of the Name Server you wish to delete then click the Update button.
Note: Name Server updates are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet.
You have just updated your Name Servers
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.