A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, Icon, Form, Map, or Facebook Like, which you can use to build your custom, professional-looking website pages with Website Builder.
You can easily locate the Features you need by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu.
- Drag the item from the Features library and drop it onto one of the available placeholder on your page.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned how to add a Feature in Website Builder. You can now click or select a Feature to display the menu that allows you to customise the item.
- To delete a Feature, hover over it and click the [x] Delete Button on its top right-hand corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
- To move a Feature, hover over its upper edge with the mouse cursor to display the moving control, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To resize a Feature vertically, hover over it with the mouse cursor, click the resizing control that appears at the bottom of the Feature, and drag it upwards or downwards.
- To resize a Feature horizontally, hover over it to display parallel vertical lines to the right and to the left of it. Drag one of these vertical lines left or right.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.