A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, Icon, Form, Map, or Facebook Like, which you can use to build your custom, professional-looking website pages with Website Builder.
You can easily locate the Features you need by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu.
- Drag the item from the Features library and drop it onto one of the available placeholder on your page.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned how to add a Feature in Website Builder. You can now click or select a Feature to display the menu that allows you to customise the item.
- To delete a Feature, hover over it and click the [x] Delete Button on its top right-hand corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
- To move a Feature, hover over its upper edge with the mouse cursor to display the moving control, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To resize a Feature vertically, hover over it with the mouse cursor, click the resizing control that appears at the bottom of the Feature, and drag it upwards or downwards.
- To resize a Feature horizontally, hover over it to display parallel vertical lines to the right and to the left of it. Drag one of these vertical lines left or right.