Once you have your Domain Name officially activated, you have full control over your account’s settings. You can manage, renew, set up, and configure your Domain Name within your Account Manager.
But, if you have multiple Domain Names, it can be a tedious process to update them individually. Hence, Crazy Domains has developed a range of Bulk Update tools which make things easier and more efficient for you.
Bulk Update your Domain Names using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click Bulk Update on the left-side menu.
A list of all your Domains will show on the left-side menu.
- Tick the boxes beside the Domains you wish to update.
If you've organised your Domains in specific Folders, you can click on the drop-down menu to select a folder first.
- Once you have already selected which Domains to update, choose the type of Bulk Update you wish to apply from the main drop-down menu at the centre of your page.
- Perform the required actions for each Bulk Update option, then click on the Update button.
Congratulations! You have just made a Bulk Update on your Domains.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.