A Certified Domain means that your Domain’s Registration, including your credentials as an owner, has been officially certified and verified by Crazy Domains. With this, you can amplify your site's legitimacy and gain your customers’ trust.
However, if you have added this feature before and decide to remove the Domain Certification from your Domain Name, you can do so through your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
A list of all your Domains and their respective Addon services that you've registered will be displayed.
- Click on the corresponding Domain Certification link of the Domain whose Domain Certification you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu on the right side of the Domain Addon bar, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm Delete button.
Important: By clicking the Confirm Delete button, the Addon will automatically be removed from your account. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You have just cancelled the Domain Certification of your domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.