How to change administrator’s password in Windows Server 2012 R2
To change the administrator’s password in Windows Server 2012 R2, simply complete the following steps:
- Log in as Administrator user to your Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Select Change a password.
- Type your old admin password, your new password and then confirm your new password. Your password must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be at least 10 symbols.
- Use a combination of numbers as well as uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Not repeat your password from any of the last 5 passwords.
- Not include your login, first name or last name.
- Press Enter.
Congratulations, you have changed your administrator’s password in Windows Server 2012 R2.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How can I purchase a Windows Server?
- How many IP addresses does the Windows Server have?
- How do I access my Windows Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Windows Server?
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?