You can change the default domain name parked page within your Account Manager by following these instructions:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain whose parked page type you want to change.
- In the Name Servers section, click the menu icon on the right and select Park Domain from the drop-down menu.
- A window will pop-up where you can choose between three different types of parked pages:
|Parked Page (default)
||All newly registered names are automatically pointed to a Coming Soon parked page, which acts as a place holder for your domain. When you point your name to a pre-existing or new website, the parked page disappears.
|Domain For Sale
||This will display a Domain For Sale notice on your parked page, along with a contact form that buyers can use to contact you. This is sent to the registrant email address for this domain name.
||If you do not want the Coming Soon or Parked Page you can have a simple Blank Page display. We strongly recommend using the Coming Soon option for people to identify that the domain exists.
- Check the box beside the parked page type that you wish and click Activate.
By activating any of the above options, the domain name DNS will update and all connected hosting services will no longer work.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.