In this article, you’ll learn how you can check the network status of your Windows Hosting in two ways: within the Account Manager or within the Hosting Manager with Plesk. Checking within your Plesk Hosting Manager will give you more detailed information.
How to Сheck Within Your Account Manager
You can easily check the Network Status of your Windows Hosting by doing the following:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Windows Hosting plan you wish to manage.
If you only have one web hosting plan, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Click on the Network Status button on the right.
A list of all your Windows Hosting services will appear directly below it, along with their respective status.
How to Сheck Within Your Hosting Manager with Plesk
For Windows Hosting, you can check the network status of your web hosting plan with Plesk. Simply follow the instructions below to know how:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Account from the left-side menu.
The Status and other hosting account information will be displayed.
- Ensure that the Resources tab is selected.
- Click Show what else is included in the subscription for a complete list.
Here you'll find detailed information on the different resources included in your plan.
You just learned about the network status for your Windows Hosting with Plesk. For further assistance, please contact our technical support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.