How to connect Social Media in Website Builder
You can add feed and like buttons and embed your social media page in your site to make your business website and social media platforms work together to maximize your online exposure and promote your online brand.
This can be done in the Website Builder console by following these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Social in the left menu.
Locate the widget you want and drag it to your page location. Below is a description of each one:
AddThis Use the AddThis widget to allow site visitors the option to share your site with friends on several social platforms. Facebook Feed Use the Facebook widget to insert a Like button to your site that leads to your Facebook business page. This functionality is designated for Facebook Business Pages and does not function for personal Facebook profiles. Facebook Like Use the Facebook Like widget to add Facebook's social buttons (like/recommend/share) to the site. Embed Use the Embed widget to add external social network plugins to your site. Twitter Follow Us Use the Twitter Follow Us widget to add a "Follow Us on Twitter" button to your site. Facebook Comments This widget lets your site visitors leave comments on your site using their Facebook account.
- Each widget, after being applied, will open its own setup screen.
Please reference the online help section within Website Builder for more information on installing each widget.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to connect a snippet in Website Builder
- How to connect my domain to Website Builder
- How to update the Site Settings in Website Builder
- How to view your Site Statistics in Website Builder
- How to Add a Flash files in Website Builder