Parked domains are the same as domain aliases. Domain aliases make your website available from another domain name. For example, you can redirect people who visit www.example.net and www.example.org to your website at www.example.com.
Here are the steps on how you can delete an alias:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the Domains icon or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side, then click the Aliases button.
- Scroll down to the Remove Aliases section and then click the trash bin icon beside the Alias that you want to remove.
- Click Remove Alias.
Congratulations! You just deleted a domain alias.
If you want to know what a parked domain name is, click here.
If you want to know the difference between subdomains, addon domains, and parked domains, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.