Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, which are already preconfigured to include the basic Features that you need in each section.
If you need to remove a Block from your website page, you can easily do so through the Website Builder Editor.
Note: Removing a Block will also remove all the Features within it, so ensure that you have saved a copy of the text content first, if any.
Follow the instructions below to delete Blocks in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager
from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a Block and click the [x] Icon that appears on its far-right side.
The Block, including all the Features within it, will automatically be deleted from your website page.
Congratulations! You just learned how to delete Blocks in Website Builder.