The eCommerce Website Builder platform allows you to start your own Online Store, with just one click. If in the future you wish to remove it, you can easily do so, any time.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To delete your Online Store from your Website Builder website, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Settings then, click Advanced.
- Click the Delete Store option then, click on the Delete Store button.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Important: Deleting your Store will remove the Store page and the Shopping Cart icon on your website, including all the Products and Services added. Once removed, you will no longer be able to undo this action.
Congratulations! You just learned how to delete your Website Builder Store.