Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, which are already preconfigured to include the basic Features that you need in each section.
If you've customised a Block and added all the Features that you need to complete its layout, you don't need to go through all the trouble of manually customising another Block to appear with the same layout. You can simply duplicate the Block then edit its content.
Follow the instructions below to duplicate Blocks in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a Block and click the Duplicate Icon that appears on its far-right side.
The Block, including all the Features within it, will automatically be copied and a duplicate Block will appear below the original Block.
Congratulations! You just learned how to duplicate Blocks in Website Builder.
Note: The Website Builder website page can only have one Menu and one Footer Block. Thus, they cannot be duplicated.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.