Your Blog Page Title is the text displayed on the web browser tab when your blog page is viewed. You have the freedom to edit this within your Blog Page Settings.
Follow the steps below to edit your Blog Page Title.
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Blog, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Scroll down to Title.
- Enter your desired blog page title in the corresponding field provided. Once saved, this will then appear on the web browser tab when your blog page is opened.
- Click the Publish button to save changes.
You've just successfully edited your blog page title.