How to export data in Outlook 2011 for Mac
If you want to create a backup of your email data or are upgrading to a newer version of Outlook, you can follow this guide to export your data.
When you export data from Outlook, the original items are copied to the export file, but are not removed from the current folder. You can export to many different file types, including PST files and delimited text files.
Export data in Outlook 2011
You can export data in Outlook 2011 by doing the following:
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File and select Export.
- In the new screen, choose either Outlook for Windows Data File (.pst) or Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm).
- Select Items of the following types, and select the types of data you want to export (Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes).
- Click the right arrow to continue.
- Choose to delete the exported items or to leave them in the mailbox.
- Click the right arrow.
- Specify the location and the file name and click Save.
- After Outlook finishes exporting, click Done.
For importing your data files see How to import data in Outlook 2011.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to import data in Outlook 2011 for Mac
- How to export data in Outlook 2013
- How to export data in Outlook 2010
- Setup Email Exchange with Outlook 2011 for Mac
- How to import data in Outlook 2013