How to export data with Web Analytics
Here is how you can export your Web Analytics:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Analytics in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Web Analytics you wish to manage. If only one of your products is registered with Web Analytics, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Site Reports button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on My Web Stats in the upper right corner.
- Click on Reports under the required domain name.
- Go to the category you would like to export and click the Floppy Disk icon in the top right on the page.
- Choose the type of data you want to export and the date range, select your export type and click the link at the bottom to download.
Congratulations, you have exported your Web Analytics data.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.