A Blog Post's Meta generally refers to the administrative details you provide to your readers about each post. This information includes the author of the post and the date when it was written or posted.
Website Builder Blog gives you the freedom to display this info on your blog posts or just simply hide it. This setting can be modified, anytime, within your site editor's blog post settings.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Website Builder plans and is not accessible on Website Builder Free. To maximise all the features of your Website Builder website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Website Builder Free plan.
Hide or unhide your Blog Post's Meta using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Post, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Switch on the corresponding Meta button if you want to display the post's meta, and switch it off if otherwise.
Once switched on, a corresponding drop-down menu will appear where you can further select your preferred Meta Style.
- Click the Publish button to save changes.
Settings preview is automatically shown on the site editor while you customise, and meta data are added upon enabling this feature and republishing the site.
You've just successfully hidden/unhidden the meta of your blog posts.