In this guide, you’ll learn how to install your WordPress, set your location, version, and other configurations using the instant One-Click App Install within your Hosting Manager.
To start installing WordPress, do the following:
||Access your Hosting Manager.
||On the Home page, scroll down and click the word Software or the [ v ] arrow symbol. Then, click the Installatron Applications installer button.
||Go to Applications Browser.
||Scroll down to Content Management, then select the WordPress icon.
||Click + Install this application.
The wizard will guide you through the installation of WordPress. Below are our explanations and recommendations for choosing how you will install WordPress. Our recommended settings are chosen by default, but if you want to you can change them.
The location means two things. The first is that the URL will be different, and the second means that the directory will be different.
- http://www.yourdomain.com – main root directory
- http://www.yourdomain.com/blog – sub folder directory
If you install WordPress in a subfolder, please enter your desired directory in the Directory (Optional) field in your WordPress installation wizard. This will create a separate URL and a folder in your hosting file manager that will contain your WordPress site.
To select your WordPress Version do the following:
- Leave the Version as Recommended.
- Select the language.
- Accept the EULA.
- For Automatic Update we recommend selecting Upgrade to new minor versions and security releases. This will help keep your site safe.
For plugins and themes, we recommend manual upgrades because theme and plugin updates can disrupt the functioning of your site.
- We recommend creating automatic backups to save your site if something goes wrong with an update.
To configure WordPress do the following:
- Set your Administrator username and password. Please remember to make these secure.
- For Administrator email, enter your Email to receive updates and notifications.
- Enter the Title of your website, this can be changed at any time.
- Enter the Tagline of your website, this again can be changed at any time.
- If you want even more security for your login info, enable Two-Factor Authentication and download the Clef app (recommended).
- For Enable multi-site, select No.
- For limit login attempts, select Yes.
- Select Automatically managed advanced settings unless you are a WordPress wizard.
- Click Install.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed WordPress on your web hosting server. If you have any questions installing your WordPress, contact us for further assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.