Once you've already enabled comments on your Website Builder Blog, you may now control how people can comment on your posts and manage settings like number of comments and comments sorting in your Blog's general settings.
Manage blog comments using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Blog.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Under Number of Comments, set the number of comments users can leave on the blog post page using the range slider.
- Under Sort By, click the drop-down list and select according to what order you want the comments to be displayed.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully managed your blog comments.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.