Minimise clutter on your account by organising your Domains using Domain Folders.
Domain Folders will help you keep your Domain Portfolio organised. You can create multiple folders and organise them by brand, company, or any other category that you want.
Manage Domain Folders through your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Folder View icon on the upper-right part of the domain list. The Domain Folders page will open.
- Drag and drop your Domains to the Folders available on the left-side menu.
- Click the New Folder option on the left-side menu if you want to create other Folder categories for your Domain.
All Domain Names will automatically be saved in the Folders where you placed them into.
Congratulations! You have just managed your Domain Folders.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.