Domain Privacy, also known as WhoIs Privacy, is a service that hides all domain registration details from the public. This includes the Registrant, Administration, Technical, and Billing contact information (i.e.: address, email address, phone number).
If you have added this feature before and decide to disable Domain Privacy from your Domain Name, you can do so within your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- On the Domain Name section, click the Domain Privacy field, then click Disable.
- Click the Update button to save changes.
Disabling Domain Privacy will take up to 24 hours for the global WhoIs database to reflect the new privacy settings.
Important: Removing your Domain Privacy will set your domain status to public. This means that all your personal data will be unprotected. Your name, email, address, and contact numbers will all become available for public viewing in WhoIs. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You have just disabled Domain Privacy from of your domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.