Domain Privacy will hide your personal information in the global WhoIs database. Removing your Domain Privacy will set your domain status back to public viewing in WHOIS. You will be unprotected.
To remove Domain Privacy follow these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the domain name for which you wish to remove Domain Privacy.
- Select the Domain Privacy row and click Disable, then Update.
Disabling Domain Privacy will take up to 24 hours for the global WhoIs database to reflect the new privacy settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.