Premium DNS offers a one-click Web Forwarding feature that allows you to simply forward all traffic and visitors from one domain to another.
Premium DNS is a service upgrade that offers much more than just Web Forwarding. It also gives you a stable and secure cloud service, with a comprehensive set of simple DNS management tools.
For all other locales, this service upgrade can be added to any existing domain name. For UK, as per Registry policies, Premium DNS features are already included in every account upon registration.
Set up Web Forwarding That Hides the Website
If you are using Web Forwarding and you don't want the user to see the site address you are forwarding to, you this feature called Cloaking. Once this is enabled, the visitors will be redirected to the site that you want, but will see the URL they originally typed into their browser.
To set up Cloaked URL forwarding, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section.
If you do not yet have Premium DNS yet, locate the DNS Settings section, click the Upgrade button, then follow the prompts.
If you already have it, click the Hamburger Menu on the right, and select Web Forward from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the forwarded Sub Domain in the first field (if necessary), then enter the Domain that you wish to forward to in the Forward to Domain field.
- Tick the box labelled Cloak.
- Click Update.
Enabling this Cloak feature will load and redirect you to the forwarding website destination page while keeping the URL the same.
Note: All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action, please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.