How to setup Email Forwarding with Premium DNS
Premium DNS offers you simple one-click Email Forwarding to reroute all the emails that get sent to an email that you created on your domain to your main email addresses. Premium DNS offers much more than just Email Forwarding, it gives you a stable and secure cloud service utilising multiple locations to ensure your email is reliable with the fastest delivery possible!
You will require our Premium DNS service to perform this action. It is available within your Account Manager under the Domains profile.
Quickly set up Email Forwarding
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to manage.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Email Forward from the drop-down menu.
- In the Email field enter the email address you want to forward from, and in the Forward to this Email field, enter the address where you want to receive the email.
- Click Update.
Note: Email forwarding will only work if the MX Record is set to mail.dnspackage.com. All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to setup Web Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How to setup Web Forwarding that Hides the Website
- Getting started guide: Premium DNS
- What is the SLA for Premium DNS?
- Email Forwarding does not forward