You can create unlimited FTP accounts within your Hosting Manager. You can also grant access to specific files and folders within your hosting.
Follow these steps to create multiple users with different permissions in FTP:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the word Files or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side.
- Click the FTP Accounts button, which is next to the Disk Usage icon.
- Enter the new FTP account login information under Add FTP Account section.
||This is the username for your FTP account.
||This is the key that will enable you to access your FTP account.
It is recommended that you use uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to create a strong password. The system will tell you how weak or strong your password is when you type it in the appropriate fields.
If you find it difficult to make a strong enough password for your email, you can let the system create one for you.
Click the Password Generator button. In the pop-up box, copy the generated password and paste that in the Password. fields.
You can also choose to check I have copied this password in a safe place. Then, click Use Password. This will automatically copy and paste the generated password in the Password fields.
Important Note: Make sure you have actually saved the generated password in a safe and easy to recall place.
- Enter the Directory and Quota in the relevant fields.
||This is the path where your FTP account can be accessed.
||This is the amount of space you may use for your FTP account.
- Click Create FTP Account.
Congratulations, you have set up a new FTP user. You can repeat these steps to add more users.
If you want to know how to get started with FTP, click here.
If you want to know how to delete FTP Users, click here.
If you want to know how to get started with Web Hosting, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.