The Website Builder Store platform provides you with a Store Summary of your Total Sales and Orders. Its straightforward layout allows you to manage all your Customer Orders in one place, making it easy for you to track and fulfil Orders for your Customers.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To track Orders for your Online Store in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Orders from the left-side menu.
You will automatically find the Store Summary on your left-side menu, which will show your Total Sales and Orders.
A summary of the following will appear under this section of the left-side menu:
- Not Paid. Not Shipped. - The number of Orders that have not been shipped, nor fulfilled yet.
- Paid. Not Shipped. - The number of Orders that have been partially fulfilled and still need to be shipped.
- Not Paid. Shipped. - The number of Orders that are in transit, but have not been paid yet.
- Click on any of the values mentioned above to open a pop-up window. This is where you can further track and process Orders.
Congratulations! You just learned how to track Orders for your Store in Website Builder.