After adding and publishing a blog post, there may be times when you’ll need to Unpublish it — either to hide it temporarily, or to edit and make some changes.
You may easily Unpublish a blog post anytime through the Blog Sidebar. To do this, refer to the following steps:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog sidebar. Click the Published tab.
- Hover your pointer over the post title and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right.
- Click Unpublish to change your post’s status. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Your story will be automatically unpublished and will be transferred under the Drafts tab.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully unpublished a blog post.