How to upgrade Web Hosting
Article ID: 165 Published: 10 Oct 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can upgrade your Web Hosting account instantly within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Web Hosting in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting you wish to upgrade. If you have only one Web Hosting, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Features section and choose your upgrades by simply dragging the pointers next to the required options to the left or right.
- Scroll down and click the Upgrade button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Web Hosting account.
Was this helpful?
63% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.