Website Builder is a platform that has a built-in responsive design, which automatically resizes your content, images, and other media, and transforms your website to fit perfectly to different devices and screen widths.
This basically means that in creating your website, you won't have to worry about creating another version of it to match a specific device or screen. Website Builder does all that for you.
While creating your website, you can easily Preview how your site looks on the different devices and make minor changes if you need to.
To experience Website Builder's responsive design while on Preview and Editor modes, follow the steps below:
- Log In to Website Builder.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage and click Edit.
- Click Preview at the top-right corner of the page.
- Switch between Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone Preview by clicking on the corresponding icons found at the bottom of the page.
Note: The Preview icons available will depend on your device's screen size. To access all (4) four icons, ensure that you open the Website Builder Editor on your desktop in full screen. You can also edit your website while on Preview mode, however, your options will be limited.
- Click the ← Back to Editor link at the bottom-left corner of the page to return to your Editor.
Note: While on Editor mode, you can also click on the Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone icons at the top of the page to fully edit the elements of your website while on different views.
Congratulations! You just experienced Website Builder's built-in responsive design in both Preview and Editor modes.