What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
All our Linux Servers include UNLIMITED data transfer, so no more worrying about those hidden costs. The fair use policy governs individuals who abuse this service so you can always be sure of a fast, high-quality service. You can also secure a Dedicated Transit speed to ensure your server gets the required speed 24/7/365.
The servers are fitted, as standard, with two separate Gigabit network connections, send your data at almost the speed of light with multiple FIBRE OPTIC connections to the Internet backbone.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Does my Linux Server have backup?
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Linux Server?
- Can I have Root Access for my Linux Server?
- How do I upgrade my Linux Server?