All our Virtual Servers include UNLIMITED data transfer, with no hidden costs. This means that you can enjoy fast data with no limits and you can have unlimited visitors and unlimited downloading of content from your websites with no additional charge. The fair use policy governs individuals who abuse this service so you can be sure that you always have fast, quality service.
You can also increase your Transit speed to ensure your server gets the required speed 24/7/365. Simply follow the instructions below to do so:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- On the top menu, click on the [>] arrow symbol and select Servers.
- Click on the Windows Server IP you wish to manage.
If you only have one Server product, you will immediately be routed to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Features section.
- On the horizontal bar for Transit, click and drag the handle to set your desired Transit speed.
- When satisfied with the speed, click on the Upgrade button below.
Congratulations! You just learned about the Data Transfer limit and Speed of your Windows Server.