What is the SLA for Premium DNS?
Our Premium DNS services come with a Service Level Agreement (SLA), which means that it is a 100% globally guaranteed DNS service.
If the Service Uptime Guarantee is not upheld at any time due to an error on our behalf (to be investigated and determined by us), you may contact us and request a refund or account credit of the pro-rata value of product from the date of purchase up until the date of the determined failure.
For more detailed information, please refer to our DNS Service Terms.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to setup Web Forwarding with Premium DNS
- Getting started guide: Premium DNS
- How to setup Email Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How long does it take for DNS Records to Propagate?
- DNS Records are not updating