Sometimes, anti-spam or virus protection softwares will block you from viewing fax attachments. This issue occurs when these softwares incorrectly handle the email sent to you. We suggest you create an exception, by modifying the setting within your software, to allow/whitelist emails from our system.
Alternatively, if you have your Fax Storage feature turned on, you can view your faxes and attachments within your Account Manager.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Fax on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or the Plan where the fax was sent.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Click the Fax Setup button on the right.
Fax Storage will now display all your faxes.
If these tips still don't solve your fax attachment issue, don't hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.