Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
There are several options on how you can send a fax. One of these is sending a fax using your email address.
If you have attempted to send a fax, but received this error message below, it means that the email you used is not an authorised email address of your account.
Please take note that only authorised email addresses can send faxes. You can do so by setting up the email addresses that will be used to send faxes within your Account Manager.
Set up your email using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Fax on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or the Plan you wish to update.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Click the Fax Setup button on the right.
- Under Email Accounts, tick the box under Send on any emails you want to use to send faxes. If the email you want is not listed yet, type it in the Email Address field, then click Add Email with the Send option selected.
- Click Update.
Once complete, you can now send email copies from this account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.